Sunday Drop-off & Safety Info
Safety and security is a top priority at FBC as we provide a loving environment for your child while you and your preschooler worship and learn from God’s Word.
Where do I take my Preschooler?
Our Preschool Department is located on the first floor. The Recreational Outreach Center (ROC) entrance located on Church Street and the Playground entrance located on LaFayette Street are the most convenient places to enter Preschool.
- Upon dropping your child off for the first time, you should be asked to fill out an information card that will tell us important details about your child, along with a security name tag for your child to be placed on his back.
- Parents will be given a blue security tag to claim their child.
- Parents will also receive a pager in case you are needed.
- Please knock on the classroom door and wait for the teacher to come*
- Please have your blue security with you.
- Please also return pager to front desk.
*Please refrain from entering the room with your child
What to bring:
- Pacifiers, bottles, special blanket, sippy cup – please make sure it is labeled
- Change of clothes
- Snacks for children who crawl and older (Goldfish crackers, Captain Wafer crackers, and apple juice). Please alert us to any allergies.