Sunday Check-In & Safety Info
Safety and security is a top priority at FBC as we provide a loving environment for your child while you and your preschooler worship and learn from God’s Word.
Where do I take my Preschooler?
Our Preschool Department is located on the first floor. The Recreational Outreach Center (ROC) entrance located on Church is the most convenient place to enter Preschool.
- Upon checking your child in for the first time, you will be asked to create a KidCheck account at a secure check-in station. This will help us know important guardian and allergy information for your child. It will only take a couple of minutes, but you can create your account from home at www.go.kidcheck.com
- A name badge will print to go on your child’s back with a 4 digit security code. You will also receive a guardian tag with the matching security code to present at pick up.
- Please knock on the classroom door and wait for the teacher to come*
- Please have your guardian receipt ready to present to preschool volunteers
*Please refrain from entering the room with your child
What to bring:
- Pacifiers, bottles, special blanket, sippy cup – please make sure it is labeled
- Change of clothes
- Snacks for children who crawl and older (Goldfish crackers, Captain Wafer crackers, and apple juice). Please alert us to any allergies.